The 2018 Pitch Competition hosted by the Dominion Resources Innovation Center in partnership with Randolph-Macon College, will feature 3 emerging technology startups vying for a $10,000 award and membership to the Dominion Resources Innovation Center. In conjunction, there will be a separate award for participating student teams representing Randolph-Macon College. Selected finalist's will have the opportunity to pitch in front of a panel of judges and live audience consisting of ecosystem leaders, investors, and community members. One team will be presented with the award at the end of the event.
Event Date: February 20th (see schedule below)
Entry Deadline: January 31st
- Applying companies must be incorporated.
- They may not have launched prior to 2015.
- They have at least one full time employee.
- They haven't raised more than $1 million in funding from combined funding sources.
Energy Technology Advisor, Dominion Energy
Executive Director, StartUP Virginia
Randolph Macon College
Birdsong Hall 106 E. Patrick St. Ashland, VA 23005
Tuesday, February 20th, 2018
- 5:30 - 6:30 PM Cocktail hour / networking
- 6:30 - 7:00 PM Opening Remarks:
- President Robert Lindgren, Randolph Macon College
- Carrie Roth, President & CEO, VA Bio+Tech Park, Chairman, Dominion Resources Innovation Center
- 7:00 - 8:00 PM Pitch Finalist Pitches