The 2018 Pitch Competition hosted by the Dominion Energy Innovation Center in partnership with Randolph-Macon College, will feature 3 emerging technology startups vying for a $10,000 award and membership to the Dominion Energy Innovation Center. In conjunction, there will be a separate award for participating student teams representing Randolph-Macon College. Selected finalist's will have the opportunity to pitch in front of a panel of judges and live audience consisting of ecosystem leaders, investors, and community members. One team will be presented with the award at the end of the event.
Event Date: February 20th (see schedule below)
Entry Deadline: January 31st
- Applying companies must be incorporated.
- They may not have launched prior to 2015.
- They have at least one full time employee.
- They haven't raised more than $1 million in funding from combined funding sources.
President & CEO,
VA BIO+TECH PARK
Dean Browell, PhD
Co-Founder & EVP,
Serial Entrepreneur & Exec. Director,
Randolph Macon College
Birdsong Hall 106 E. Patrick St. Ashland, VA 23005
Tuesday, February 20th, 2018
- 5:30 - 6:30 PM Cocktail hour / networking
- 6:30 - 7:00 PM Opening Remarks:
- President Robert Lindgren, Randolph Macon College
- Carrie Roth, President & CEO, VA Bio+Tech Park, Chairman, Dominion Energy Innovation Center
- 7:00 - 8:00 PM Pitch Finalist Pitches